Spitfire Mk.VIII (profi-pack)
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (21)
Customize your model: (15)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $24.95You pay: $18.29(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 70128Scale: 1/72View all products of type "Spitfire"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes photoetched parts, painting masks, and decals for:
- Mk.VIII, JF330, flown by AVM Harry Broadhurst, 1943
- LF Mk.VIII, MD280, flown by F/Lt. Paul Ostrander, No. 155 Squadron RAF, Burma, 1945
- HF Mk.VIII, flown by W/C Robert Gibbes, CO of No. 80 Fighter Wing, Dutch East Indies, 1945
- LF Mk.VIII, MT714, flown by F/Lt A. W. Guest, No. 43 Squadron RAF, Ramatuelle Airfield, France, August 1944
- F Mk.VIII, JF470, 308th Fighter Squadron , 31st Fighter Group, Fano Air Base, Italy, 1944 - 1945
- LF Mk.VIII, MT560, flown by Lt. Antony Brooke Woodley, No. 145 Squadron, Bellaria - Igea Marina, Italy, March 1945