Messerschmitt Bf110 C-7
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model: (11)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock
at our suppliers, if ordered it
will take a few days to arrive.List price: $119.99You pay: $87.29(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 4961Scale: 1/32View all products of type "Me-110"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Bf110 was one of the most versatile and most produced 2-engine fighter aircraft of the Luftwaffe in World War II. It was mainly used as a fighter bomber and destroyer. The twin-engine fighter had a crew of two and a long range.
- Detailed surfaces
- Super detailed cockpit
- Original side walls
- Detailed pilot seat, bombardier seat
- MG assembly in the nose segment
- Distinct instrument panel
- Detailed rear tail wheel
- Separate ailerons and flaps
- Rotating propellers
- Detailed chassis
- Rotating wheels
- Detailed MG FF under the fuselage
- 2 detailed motors
- 2 SC50 Bombs
- 2 SC500 Bombs
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- Messerschmitt Bf110 C-7, S9+AN, 5th/ZG 1, Belgorod, Russia, May 1942
- Messerschmitt Bf110 C-2, 3U+GT, WkNr. 3063, 9th/ZG 26, France, June 1940