Fokker Dr.I Triplane
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $89.99You pay: $61.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Meng ModelsStock Number: MGK QS002Scale: 1/32View all products of type "Fokker Dr.1"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Ex-Wingnut Wings molds.
The red triplane flown by Manfred von Richthofen, the 'Red Baron', built by Fokker-Flugzeugwerke by the Fokker company in 1917. It saw widespread service in the spring of 1918, became famous as the aircraft in which Manfred von Richthofen gained his last 19 victories, and in which he was killed on 21 April 1918.
- Cockpit and engine construction completely replicated
- Realistic fabric covering
- Photoetch cooling jackets and sights
- Three build options are provided: F.1, DR.1 early and late versions
- Ailerons and rudder can be positioned during construction