Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (21)
Customize your model: (20)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $79.00You pay less than: $63.20Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 61106Scale: 1/48View all products of type "F-16 Falcon"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Since 1975, the U.S. Air Force has been holding large scale training exercises called Red Flag at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada. These exercises pit a Blue Force against an opposing Red Force which has "Aggressor" units equipped with F-16C Block 32 and 42 to simulate MiG and Sukhoi fighters. Similary, the U.S. Navy's "Adversary" units used the purpose-built F-16N, which were based on the F-16C Block 30 in their own famous TOPGUN school at Miramar in California. These "Aggressor/Adversary" aircraft often had colorful camouflage schemes.About the Model
- This kit includes the parts needed to construct either the F-16C Block 30, Block 32, Block 42, or F-16N aircraft used by ASAF Aggressor and USN Adversary squadrons.
- 2 types of main landing gear, air intake, and engine nozzle are included.
- Brand new parts depicting ACMI pods (2), sensors on the airtake, and, for the first time ever, an AN/ALQ-188 Jamming Pod, all of which ar found on Aggressor/Adversary F-16s.
- New parts are also included to depict F-16A wheels, which were present on F-16N and early F-16C Block 30 aircraft.
- 4 types of markings, including 2-tone and 3-tone camouflage patterns are planned.