Bf-109G-4 German Fighter (profi-pack)
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (51)
Customize your model: (30)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $49.95You pay: $36.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 82117Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Me-109"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes photoetched parts, painting mask, and decals for 5 aircraft:
- Bf 109G-4/R6, W. Nr. 14997, flown by Lt. E. Hartmann, 7./JG 52, Taman, Soviet Union, May 1943
- Bf 109G-4/R6, W. Nr. 14946, flown by Maj. W. Ewald, Stab III./JG 3, Kertch, Soviet Union, April 1943
- Bf 109G-4/trop, W. Nr. 15013, flown by Lt. U. Seiffert, 8./JG 53, Tindja, Tunisia, April 1943
- Bf 109G-4/R6, W. Nr. 19566, flown by ten. G. Gianelli, 365a Squadriglia, 150o Gruppo Autonomo, Sciacca, Sicily, July 1943
- Bf 109G-4, flown by Lt. Av. P. Protopopescu, Escadrila 57, Grupul 7 Vanatoare, Kirovograd (Kropyvnytskyi/ Ukraine now), Soviet Union, June 1943