F-117A Nighthawk and HMMWV
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (10)
Don't forget building supplies!
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
With the new combination packaging of the F-117A and the U.S. Modern 4x4 Utility Vehicle, model builders will get a set with terrific value. During the Gulf War, the F-117A was based at the King Khalid International Airport in Saudi Arabia, which was under the constant protective eye of the Modern 4x4 Utility Vehicle. The box art of the package shows an image which reflects the tension of the situation in those times.
About the Model
- This is a 1/48 scale model set that includes the U.S. Modern 4x4 Utility Vehicle, which was previously released as a 1/35 miniature military model.
- The rubber tires come realistically reproduced with tread patterns.
- Doors can be set in an open or closed position.
- Dashboard and interior are realistically reproduced.
- The upper part of the vehicle has a highly placed ring mount for the gunner.
- Comes with a 1/48 scale M60 machine gun.
- Included are two military figures.
- Also included are 3 kinds of markings for units that took part in the Gulf War.