Avro Lancaster B Mk.I/III
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (19)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $163.00You pay: $104.89(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 61112Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Lancaster"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This aircraft also known as the "Grand Slam Bomber", was powered by four Rolls Royce Merlin engines, and was used by the English Royal Air Force in bombing raids against Germany. Approximately 7,377 units were built. The Avro Lancaster B Mk.I/III specifications are as follows: Length: 21.18m, Width: 31.10m, Weight: 33.11t, Power source: Four Rolls Royce Merlin engines (1480-1640hp) The Tamiya model assembly kit faithfully captures this piece of WWII aircraft history.
Specs and Features
- 1/48 scale plastic static model kit of the Avro Lancaster. Length: 443mm, Wingspan: 648mm.
- Includes two kinds of nose windows, rear gun turret, and exhausts. From early to late types of the Mk.I and Mk.III variants can be reproduced.
- Cockpit interior, rear gun turret and main landing gear well have high detail finish.
- The front gun turret, dorsal turret, and rear gun turret are moveable.
- Two Merlin engines are included and can be reproduced with or without engine covers.
- Either open or closed bomb bay can be selected. Ordnance such as 200lb and 4000lb bombs are included.
- Slick type main landing gear tires depict the effect of supporting aircraft's weight.
- Pilot, radio operator, bomber, gunner, and ground crew figures are included (5 figures total).
- 4 kinds of markings included.