Dewoitine D.520 w/ Staff Car
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (8)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Dewoitine D.520 was one of the best fighter aircraft the French Air Force had during WWII. It was powered by a Hispano Suiza 12Y45 V12 engine, which produced 910hp and enabled a top speed of 529km/h. Its armament included a 20mm HS404 cannon and two 7.5mm machine guns on each wing. At the opening stages of WWII, D.520s fought fiercely against the Luftwaffe and their pilots claimed more than 100 aerial victories. After the armistice in 1940, the D.520 was extensively used by the Vichy Air Force as well as Free French units until the end of the war. The Tamiya 1/48 scale model is a faithful replica model kit of this famous air fighter.
Specs and Features
- 1/48 scale plastic assembly kit. Wingspan: 213mm, Fuselage: 183mm.
- Flaps can be depicted in either up or down position.
- Radiator flap and canopy can be depicted in either open or closed position.
- 3 kinds of decals included to depict the aircraft piloted by French aces Second-Lieutenant Pierre Le Gloan, Adjudant-Chef Denis Ponteins, and Adjudant-Chef Colonel Bouton.
- Comes with a 1/48 scale Citroen Traction 11CV Staff Car to allow instant diorama creation straight from the box.
- Comes with 1 seated pilot figure as well as 1 standing pilot and officer figures (total of 3 figures).
- Photographic reference manual (B4 size) included.