P-51D Silver Color Plated
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (12)
Customize your model: (25)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $261.00You pay: $172.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 25151Scale: 1/32View all products of type "P-51 Mustang"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The #60322 1/32 scale North American P-51D Mustang has earned many accolades among the modeling community around the world. This definitive model is now available as a limited edition version featuring silver-colored plated plastic parts which give the model a beautiful metallic finish. In addition to the 3 marking options included with Item 60322, this limited edition version includes a new marking option to depict an aircraft from 364th Fighter Squadron, 357th Fighter Group piloted by Major Richard Peterson
Specs and Features
- 1/32 scale plastic assembly kit.
- Plastic parts have silver color plating (except fuselage interior, cockpit parts, and clear canopy parts).
- Control surfaces (ailerons, flaps, elevators, and rudder) are all movable.
- A set of photo-etched parts is included to depict details such as seat harnesses and the oil cooler.
- Comes with 2 pilot figures (1 seated, 1 standing) and 4 types of marking options.