Unassembled plastic model kit with resin parts.
Other products to consider: (10)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Innovative Bell P-39 mid-engine fighter, final production variant. Kit features fine engraved panel lines, well-detailed cockpit and undercarriage, boxed-in wheel wells, propeller with separately molded blades (choice of 3 or 4-blade prop), choice of drop tank or centerline bomb, resin parts (exhausts, cannon muzzle) and transparent optional position 'car doors'.
Decals and color painting guide for (6) aircraft:
- Soviet 'White 77' of the 213 GIAP, 1944
- Soviet 'Red 100' of 213 GIAP, 1944
- USAAF s/n 42-19622 of the 4th Reconnaissance Squadron, 1943
- USAAF s/n 44-2355 'Zebra Training ' aircraft
- Polish 'Yellow 01', 1945
- French s/n 44-32644 of 2 e Escadrille, Le Vallon, 1945