Bell P-39 D/F/K Airacobra
Unassembled plastic model kit with resin parts.
Other products to consider: (7)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Important: RS Models are limited run kits with basic details and are for intermediate to advanced modelers only. They will require extra work to build successfully including scratch-building and modification of parts.
Innovative Bell mid-engine fighter, buildable as an early-series 'D, F or K' variant. Kit features fine engraved panel lines, detailed cockpit and undercarriage, boxed-in wheel wells, propeller with separately molded blades, choice of drop tank or centerline bomb, resin parts (exhausts, cannon muzzle) and transparent optional position 'car doors'.
Decals and color painting guide for (6) aircraft:
- USAAF P-39D-1 s/n 41-38356 'Sun Setter' of the 35th FS, New Guinea, 1942
- USAAF P-39D No 61 of the 3ist PG, Carolina Maneuvers, 1941
- USAAF P-39D s/n 41-38357 of the 36th FS, New Guinea, 1943
- USAAF P-39F-1 s/n 41-7341 of the 57th FS, Alaska, 1942
- USAAF P-39D-1 s/n 41-38362 of the 40th FS, New Guinea, 1943
- Soviet P-39K-1 s/n 42-4403 of the 45th GIAP, 1943