Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (9)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $34.95You pay: $25.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: RS ModelsStock Number: RSM 92133Scale: 1/72View all products of type "P-39 Airacobra"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Innovative Bell P-39 mid-engine fighter, intended Commonwealth export '400 mph' variant. Kit features fine engraved panel lines, well-detailed cockpit and undercarriage, boxed-in wheel wells, propeller with separately molded blades and transparent optional position 'car doors'.
Decals and color painting guide for (5) aircraft:
- USAAF 'Hells Bells' of the 67th FS, Guadalcanal, 1942
- USAAF 'White 27' of the 80th FS, New Guinea, 1943
- USAAF 'Air A Cutie' of the 36th FS, Port Moresby, 1943
- RAAF BW114 at Laverton, 1943
- Soviet 'White 12' of 19 GIAP, 1943