Airacobra I / P-400
Unassembled plastic model kit with resin parts.
Other products to consider: (8)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Bell mid-engine fighter, early export variants. Kit features fine engraved panel lines, detailed cockpit and undercarriage, boxed-in wheel wells, propeller with separately molded blades, choice of 2 exhaust types, resin parts (fishtail exhaust, experimental arresting hook) and transparent optional position 'car doors'.
Decals and color painting guide for 5 aircraft:
- RAF Airacobra I AH583 of 601 Squadron, October 1941
- Royal Navy Airacobra I AH574 during deck landing trials
- Soviet Airacobra I AH726 'White 36', July 1942
- Portuguese P-400 No 306, June 1943
- RAAF P-39F A53-12 of 82 Squadron