Unassembled plastic model kit with resin parts.
Other products to consider: (8)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Lockheed twin-engine, twin-boom fighter, shallow-chinned 'H' variant. Kit has fine engraved panel lines, well appointed cockpit, enclosed wheel bays, detailed landing gear and superchargers, individual propeller blades with separate spinners, choice of bombs or drop tanks, resin gun barrels and single-piece injection-molded canopy.
Decals and painting guide for 5 USAAF aircraft:
- 'White 33 - Japanese Sandman/Miss Helen Jo' of 39th FS, 35th FG at Guadalcanal, 1943
- 'White 123 - Hot Box Annie' of the 431st FS, 475th FG in New Guinea, 1942
- 'White 75' of the 37th FS, 14th FG in North Africa, August 1943
- 'White 147 - Condon's Cans' of the 432nd FS, 475th FG, late 1943
- 'Skylark IV' of 38th FS, 55th FG in Great Britain, late 1943