Miles Magister M.14 "Maggiebomber"
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
British-built, WWII era, two-seat monoplane and basic trainer as adapted to light bombing operations. Kit has fine engraved panel lines, restrained fabric-over-frame effects, well represented tandem cockpits, engine cylinder detailed, choice of spatted or unfaired landing gear, optional rear seat instrument training hood (stowed configuration), bombs (x8), photo-etch parts (instrument panels, seatbelts, rudder bars, pitot tube, external bomb rack, sway braces) and acetate film windscreens and instruments.
Decals and painting notes for 5 aircraft:
- RAF P2378 at El Kabrit Egypt, June 1943
- RAF experimental 'Maggiebomber' T9736, 1940
- Estonian Aviation Regiment No 159 of the 3rd Division, 1936-40
- RAAF A.15-1 in Australia, 1938
- RAF T9843 of 307 (Polish) Squadron, Jurby, January 1941