Nieuport 27 c1
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Gustave Delage-design WWI sesquiplane chaser evolved from the Ni.17 and later 24 - the last in the long line of Nieuport 'V-strut' fighters. Kit features restrained fabric-over-frame effects, well appointed cockpit, fully detailed multi-part LeRhone radial engine (with separate cylinder heads, pushrod array and intake manifold), curved rudder with fixed fin, semicircular tailplane, fuselage-mounted Vickers machine gun, optional wing-mounted Lewis gun, acetate windscreen (with injection-molded frame) and rigging diagram.
Decals and painting reference for 6 aircraft:
- Aviation Militaire N5690 piloted by Sgt Marcel Gasser of Escadrille N.87, spring 1917
- Aviation Militaire N5532 piloted by Capt Roger de Richemont, CO of Escadrille N.99, 1917
- Royal Flying Corps B3631 of 29 Squadron, Proven, December 1917
- Royal Flying Corps unknown serial of 1 Squadron, Baileul, December 1917
- US Air Service N5459 flown by Lt Jacques Swaab of the 22nd Aero Squadron, Issoudun, August 1918
- US Air Service serial unknown of an unknown training squadron during mid-1918