Beechcraft GB-2 Staggerwing
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Beechcraft GB-2 Staggerwing (Traveller Mk.II). Classic 1930s-design negative stagger biplane Beech Model 17, light transport, utility and liaison 'Traveler', US Navy and British naval variants. Kit features engraved panel lines and appropriate fabric-over-frame effects, detailed cockpit and cabin interior, separate cabin door, full multi-part likeness of Pratt & Whitney R-985 radial engine, optional ADF loop, detailed landing gear, injection-molded clear parts, optional spinner and rigging diagram. Decals for 5 aircraft:
- Beechcraft Traveller Mk.II, FT461,Royal Navy, Aeroplane Armament Experimental Establishment (RAAEE), Boscombe Down, March 1944.
- Beechcraft GB-2 Staggerwing, BuNo 23694/ "Black 2", Naval Air Station Atlantic City, U.S.Navy, August 1945.
- Beechcraft GB-2 Staggerwing, BuNo unknown, Naval Air Station Vero Beach, Florida, U.S.Navy, 1944-1945.
- Beechcraft GB-2 Staggerwing, BuNo unknown/ "Black 711", location unknown, U.S.Navy, 1943.
- Beechcraft GB-2 Staggerwing, BuNo 12334/ "Black 334", VRF-3, Naval Air Transport Service, 1944.