Pilatus PC-6B/H-2 Turbo 1
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (5)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Swiss STOL turboprop utility aircraft, a further development of the well-known light multipurpose PC-6B powered by a 680 hp Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-27 engine (US military designation UV-20A Chiricahua for Fairchild license built examples). Kit features engraved panel lines, well detailed cockpit and cabin interior, optional position cockpit and cabin doors, separate control surfaces, fine exterior detail (including control actuators and an array of antennae), new tool engine cowling and spinner, plus injection-molded clear parts.
Includes decals and painting reference for 5 aircraft:
- US Army UV-20A s/n 79-23253 of Army Group West Europe, Tempelhof, Germany, 1980
- US Army UV-20A s/n 79-23254 with the Golden Knights Parachute Team, PA, 2009
- Argentinean Armada G-2/0686 with shark mouth, mid 1980s
- Royal Australian Air Force A14-690 of No 161 (Independent) Recce Flight, Vietnam, 1969
- Royal Australian Air Force A14-684 of No 173 (General Support) Squadron, New South Wales, 1968