Uh-60a Transport Helicopter
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (12)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Since entering service in 1978 the UH-60A has become the main transport helicopter of the US Army. The Black Hawk is a very battle-worthy helicopter. Almost the entire helicopter is able to absorb small arms fire up to 7.62 mm calibre without catastrophic failure. Its spacious cabin offers space for 11 fully equipped soldiers. On its stub wings it can carry either additional fuel tanks or weapons systems such as the Hellfire anti-tank missile. The versatility of the UH-60 has been proven in almost all foreign deployments of the US Army in recent decades.
- Structured, two-piece fuselage
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- Cargo space with seats
- Rotating main and tail rotors
- A choice of side mounted MGs
- Side doors optionally open or closed
- Optional stub wings for external loads
- Rocket pods and Hellfire guided missiles
Authentic decal set for following versions:
- UH-60A Black Hawk, U.S. Army 10th Mountain Division, Iraq March 2008
- UH-60A Black Hawk, U.S. Army #87-26000 Tinnin , Operation Desert Storm , Iraq 1991