UH-72A LAKOTA (Personnel and material transport)
Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $44.95You pay: $35.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 4927Scale: 1/32View all products of type "EC-145"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
A model construction kit of the first European helicopter to be used in large numbers by the US Armed Forces.
- Surfaces with rivets and recessed panel joints
- Cockpit with instrument panel, foot pedals and collective lever
- Typical US Army single and bench seats
- Separate side and rear doors may be mounted in the open or closed positions
- Rotatable main and tail rotors
Authentic decal set for following versions:
- UH-72A Lakota, US Army Joint Multinational Readiness Center, Hohenfels, Germany, 2015
- UH-72A Lakota, Falcon Observer Controler Team, Hohenfels, Germany, 2015