Avro Shackleton Mk.2 AEW
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Model construction kit of the Avro Shackleton, one of the most famous long range maritime reconnaissance aircraft. Developed in 1971 the AEW.2 version received a large radome and was used in service by the RAF.
- Finely engraved surfaces
- Detailed cockpit
- Rear observation station
- Weapon bay with separate doors
- Side door optionally open or closed
- Nose section with MG s
- Tailplane with separate rudders
- Nose radome
- Separate ailerons
- Separate flaps
- Detailed engine nacelles
- Detailed main undercarriage
- Rotatable propeller
Authentic decal set for following versions:
- Avro Shackleton AEW.2, No.8 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Lossiemouth, Scotland, late 1973
- Avro Shackleton AEW.2, No.8 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Lossiemouth, Scotland, June 1981