Apollo Saturn V
Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
For thousands of years humans looked up and wondered, but it wasn't until 1969 when the Saturn V that humans finally discovered what was on the moon. The Saturn V itself was a massive rocket over three-hundred feet tall. It was designed by the same minds that had developed the V-2 to rain death on London, now bent to peaceful purposes. No space vehicle before or since has been capable of transporting humans beyond low Earth orbit. Kit features a model Saturn V with launch pad, structured surface, detailed Lunar module, three figures and full decals.
- Model of the Saturn V, 77 cm (30.25 inches) in height
- Launch Platform
- Final Stage with 5 detailed Thruster Nozzles
- Structured Outer Surfaces
- 2nd Stage with 5 Thrust Nozzles
- Inter-Stage Ring with Control Nozzles
- 3rd Stage with Thrust Nozzle
- Detailed Lunar Module
- Opening Protective Shield over the Lunar Module
- Service Module with Thruster and Control Nozzles
- Command Module
- Emergency Rescue Rocket on the Nose
- 3 Figures to populate the Launch Platform
- Detailed Decal Set