Eurocopter EC145 DRF Luftrettung
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $34.95You pay: $27.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 4897Scale: 1/32View all products of type "EC-145"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Year for year hundreds of thousands of people are involved in accidents on German roads. Lives are put in danger through heart attacks and strokes. The role of the DRF Luftrettung (Air Rescue) is to help people in these situations quickly and effectively. Its goal: To provide the best care possible to emergency and intensive care patients. To achieve this DRF Luftrettung works to standards of the highest quality in both medicine, flight operations and technology. All helicopters are optimally equipped to look after emergency and intensive care patients. Here, the EC145 is particularly suited to transporting critically ill patients between hospitals which are far away from each other. Flights over long distances are no problem with its long range of around 700 km (435 miles). Fitted out as a flying intensive care unit it offers ideal conditions for the transport of high-risk patients. The EC145 is a medium-lift, twin-engine helicopter, which was developed in a co-operation between Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) and Kawasaki Heavy Industries. Compared to the prototype design - the BK 117, the EC145 received a new fuselage with a more spacious cabin. Advantages of the new rotor blades on the EC145 are much lower vibration levels and a 25% increase in range. The EC145 is certified for instrument flight and can also be operated at night with either one or two pilots.
Authentic decal set for follwing versions:
- Surfaces with rivets and recessed panel joints
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- Control column, collective lever and foot-pedals
- Detailed seats with imitation safety harness
- Interior side-wall and roof lining
- Detailed air-intake area
- Engine exhaust with detailed casing
- Separate side and rear doors for the open or closed position
- Detailed rotor-head and blades
- Tail-boom with stabilisers
- Detailed tail-rotor
- Rescue equipment with equipment board & emergency cabinet
- Stretcher frame on rails
- Optional radar nose
- Optional cable cutting device
- Airbus Helicopters EC145, D-HDPP, DRF Luftrettung, Hanover, Germany
- Airbus Helicopters EC145, D-HDDN, DRF Luftrettung, Munich, Germany