Messerschmitt Bf-109g-10 Erla Bubi Hartmann
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (23)
Customize your model: (23)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $29.95You pay: $23.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 4888Scale: 1/32View all products of type "Me-109"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Bf109 is one of the Luftwaffe's most famous Second World War fighter aircraft. The Bf109G-10 fitted with the uprated DB-605D engine and a 50-MW injection unit rolled out of the Erla factory in Leipzig from September 1944 onwards. The design of the Bf109 G-10's manufactured by Erla differed from those produced by other companies through a completely modified, more aerodynamic engine cowling. All aircraft were equipped to carry a 300 litre drop-tank and drop bombs. Due to its lower take-off weight the G-10 had better performance than its successor the Bf109,K-4. Including all variants the German Luftwaffe took delivery of over 2000 Bf109 G-10.
- NEW MOULD
- Widened Fuselage
- Wings Panels with Long Coamings
- Detailed Surfaces with Recessed Panel Joints
- Detailed Cockpit with Instrument Panel
- Many Interior Details in Cockpit
- Separate Tail Wheel
- Rotating Propeller with large Propeller Blades
- Detailed Landing Gear Bay with Side Walls
- Detailed Undercarriage
- Large Wheels
- Wide Upper Engine Cowling
- Separate Ailerons and Flaps
- Separate Slats
- Split Cockpit Canopy with Rear Armour
- Option to build either of 2 later Cockpit versions
Decals for 2 Luftwaffe versions:
- Bf 109 G-10 Erla, W.Nr. 152016, JG300, Praha-Kbely AB, Mai 1945
- Bf 109 G-10 Erla, W.Nr. 491446, Mj. E. Hartmann, JG52, April 1945