Airbus A330-300 Thai Air
Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $37.95You pay: $30.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 4870Scale: 1/144View all products of type "A330"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
In some areas the twin-engine A330 Wide-body combines the lowest operating costs of any aircraft ever built with a maximum of versatility over a wide spectrum of routes and networks. The A330 combines efficient engine technology and modern design with low operating costs through low fuel consumption and computerised maintenance. The A330 is also called the "Whispering Giant" due to its low noise signature. The sales success of this aircraft is also worthy of note. In July 2013 the 1000th sale was achieved.
Thai Airways is one of the most successful airlines in Asia has 27 A330-300 aircraft with a maximum seating for 305 passengers at its disposal. The aircraft are used on routes in the Asia / Pacific region.
- Detailed surfaces, recessed panel Joints
- Cockpit Interior
- Detailed Undercarriage with Wheel Wells
- Separate Panels over Control Surface Actuators
- Detailed Main Undercarriage with separate Brake System Modules
- Undercarriage optionally in the extended or retracted position
- Two fully detailed P&W-engines
- External Antennas
- Decal Set with Maintenance Markings for the Thai Airways version