Tornado Tigermeet 2009
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (7)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $33.00You pay: $25.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 4695Scale: 1/72View all products of type "Tornado"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Tornado is one of the most important NATO combat aircraft and, due to its modern electronics and outstanding flying characteristics, it forms the backbone of the European air defences. The reconnaissance squadron 51 "Immelmann" regularly takes part in the so-called NATO Tigermeets, in which members of the NATO Tiger Association put their experience and skills to the test in major exercises. Of course aircraft dressed in special livery also participate. In 2009 AG 51 took part for the first time with a specially painted "kite". On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of tactical air reconnaissance, the designer dreamed up something extra special. On the top the heraldic animal of AG 51 "I", the panther, again appears and on both sides of the vertical tail surface one sees the "Eye of the Tiger".
- Recessed panel lines and authentic structural details on surfaces
- Detailed cockpit with embossed instrument panels
- Detailed ejector seats with many structural features
- Detailed landing gear and bay
- Landing gear optionally extended or retracted
- Movable swing wings
- Movable tail stabilisers
- Detailed engine exhaust nozzle
- Separate air brake flaps, optionally open
- Separate navigation lights
- Two underwing tanks
- In-flight refuelling probe, optionally extended or retracted
- Two AIM-9L Sidewinder missiles - One ECM pod and one BOZ 101 pod
- Detailed sheet of super decals with the '09 Tigermeet livery of AG 51 Schleswig/Jagel