F-16 Mlu Tigermeet 2009
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (21)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $31.95You pay: $25.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 4691Scale: 1/72View all products of type "F-16 Falcon"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The F-16 counts as one of the most successful combat aircraft in the world. In the mid 1990s a Mid- Life Update (Mlu) modernisation programme started for the European F-16, which would give the machines improved combat capability. The Belgian air force "31 Tiger Squadron", one of the most active and outstanding squadrons within the NATO air defences, organised the NATO Tiger Meet 2009 in Kleine Brogel. Specially for this event, an F-16 was fully painted in a striking tiger livery, the design and execution of which was created and executed by Johan Wolfs and Peter Verheyen. "31 Squadron" has now arranged the 7th Tiger Meet and received a legendary 7 "Silver Tiger" awards.
- Structural details on surfaces with recessed panel lines
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- Pilot figure with variable arm
- Detailed seat
- Detailed front and main landing gear
- Two-part propelling nozzles with internal details
- 2 AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles
- 2 AIM-120 guided missiles
- Centreline and underwing tanks
- Detailed pylons
- Super decals with tiger stripes and tail finmotif