Tornado Black Panther
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (6)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $23.95You pay: $19.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 4660Scale: 1/72View all products of type "Tornado"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
In 2011 Reconnaissance Squadron 51 "Immelmann" took part in the "NATO TIGER MEET" for the second time. With a the aircraft wearing a completely new paint scheme it won, as in 2009 the award for he best special livery. To mark the 50th anniversary of the NATO Tiger Association in 2011 a Tiger design was applied to the upper surfaces whilst the empennage was decorated with a Panther design. The tornado is still one of the most significant fighter aircraft in NATO and due to its outstanding flying characteristics and modern electronic equipment forms the backbone of Europe's air defenses.
- Recessed panel joints and authentic surface structure
- Detailed cockpit with embossed instrument panel
- Detailed ejection seats with many structural features
- Detailed undercarriage and wheel bays
- Landing gear can be assembled extended or retracted
- Movable Swing Wings
- Movable Tail Surfaces
- Detailed Jet Exhaust Nozzle
- Separate air brakes, optionally extendable
- Separate Navigation Lights
- Two Wing Tanks
- Optionally extended or retracted Air Refueling Probe
- Two AIM-9L Sidewinder Missiles
- One ECM Pod and one BOZ 101 Container
Detailed Super Decal Set with the entire top surface design of the 2011 AG 51 Schleswig / Jagel Tiger Meet Livery