Bell AB 212/UH-1N
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (7)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $36.99You pay: $26.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 4654Scale: 1/72View all products of type "UH-1 Huey"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Military Version of the Bell 212, the UH-1N has been in service world-wide for 40 years as a light twin engine helicopter for Transport, Close Air Support and Search and Rescue or Air Ambulance missions. The US Armed Forces bought 294 units. Built under license by Agusta the Bell 212 is also very successful in civilian aviation. Since 2007 the German Ministry of the Interior employs two orange painted 212's in the role of rescue helicopter in Northern Germany.
- Highly Detailed Surfaces
- Detailed Cockpit
- Detailed Passenger Cabin, choice of seats
- Rotating Rotor
- Detailed Main and Tail Rotors
- Separate Sliding Doors
- Engine Cowling's for the Twin Engine Version
- Antennae and Cable Cutters
- Missile Pods for the USAF Version
Decal Sets for the USAF and Civil Defence Versions:
- Bell 212, c/n 30879, D-HBZS, "Christoph 12", Luftrettung Bundesministerium des Inneren, 2007
- Bell UH-1N, 69-16670, USAF, 90th Missile Wing, F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming, 2005