Eurofighter Typhoon Single Seat
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (7)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Eurofighter is the most up-to-date multi-role combat aircraft in the world. This state-of-the-art combat aircraft of its class combines innovative and advanced technologies and boasts impressive versatility. Perfected for the air superiority role in both close and long-range combat, the Eurofighter also has extended capabilities for ground attack, for reconnaissance, for containment missions and for attacking sea targets. Equipped with the latest generation of guided missiles, the Eurofighter has an outstanding arsenal of weapons. Top speed: Mach 2.0+; engines: two Eurojet EJ200 radials with afterburner (90 kN each). Deliveries began at the end of 2003 and since the spring of 2004 the Eurofighter has been in service with all four air forces.
- Fine structural details on surfaces and recessed panel lines
- Detailed ejector seat
- Detailed cockpit
- Movable canards
- Detailed air inlets
- Jet nozzles with two configurations
- Detailed air brake flaps (optionally open)
- Detailed landing gear with filigree retraction struts
- In-flight refuelling probe optionally extended or retracted
- Two external wing tanks
- 4 Meteor missiles
- 4 AMRAAM missiles
- 2 Sidewinder missiles
- 2 IRIS-T missiles
- 2 Taurus Missiles
- 2 Storm Shadow missiles
- Super decals for the following versions: German air force, RAF, Spanish air force, Italian and Austrian air forces