Boston Mk.IV/V A-20J
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $40.20You pay: $30.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 4278Scale: 1/72View all products of type "A-20 Havoc"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Boston A-20 was the first bomber to be fitted with a tricycle undercarriage.In June 1942, the first American A-20C's of the 15th Bomber Squadron arrived in England. They were also used in North Africa. The primary version of the A-20 family was the heavily armed G version. The A-20J was a modified G version whichhad a fully glazed frame-less nose instead of the six rigidly mounted nose-guns.They served with the RAF under the name Boston Mk.IV and could carry 906 kg bombs.
Structured Surfaces with Recessed Panel Lines
- Detailed Cockpit with Side Consoles
- Instrument Panel
- Machine-Gun Turret
- Detailed Undercarriage
- Detailed Engine Pods with Twin Radial Engine
- Nose Cone with Bomb-sight
Decals for following versions:
- Douglas Boston Mk.V, No 13 Squadron, No. 232 Wing, Royal Air Force, Italy 1944
- Douglas A-20J Havoc, 646th Bomb Squadron, 410th Bomb Group, 9th AF, USAAF, Gosfield, England, June 1944