Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (12)
Customize your model: (15)
Don't forget building supplies!
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
One of the most successful USAAF fighter bombers in World War II was the P-47, which was also used initially by the Eighth Air Force as a fighter interceptor. It was robust, reliable and able to withstand heavy impacts. The main batch was the D series.
- New mould
- Bombs and underwing auxiliary tanks
- Alternative centre-line ventral tank
- Structural surface details, flush metal joints
- Detailed cockpit
- Detailed P&W R-2800 radial engine
- Movable propeller
- Detailed landing gear
- Decals for 2 USAAF versions