Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $34.95You pay: $22.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 3989Scale: 1/144View all products of type "A350"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The A350 XWB is one of the most successful commercial airliner designs in the aviation industry with a wide customer base around the world. With the A350 XWB, Airbus has introduced an entirely new family of wide-body medium capacity airliners. The A350 XWB features the quietest and most comfortable cabins in the "Wide-Body" category. The A350 XWB brings together the very latest achievements in the fields of aerodynamics and aircraft construction. This produces an optimized fuel efficiency 25% less than the Boeing 777 and a "Seat -Mile Cost" 25 % lower than those of its competitors. The exceptionally weight-efficient airframe is made from composite materials (53%) combined with titanium and advanced aluminium alloys. Modern Rolls- Royce Trent XWB engines and an aerodynamic design both contribute to a large reduction in atmospheric emissions. The A350 XWB Family comprises three passenger versions (A350-800, -900 und -1000) with 250 to 400 seats and including a long range capability of up to 15,580 km . The A350 -900 offers seating for 314 passengers.
- New Mould
- Finely detailed surfaces, recessed panel joints
- Cockpit Imitation
- Detailed Engines
- Rotating Front Fan with individual Blades
- Detailed Front Undercarriage
- Separate Panels for the Control Surfaces
- Detailed Main Undercarriage
- Detailed Main Undercarriage Bay
- Undercarriage can be mounted Extended or Retracted
- Detailed Lower Fuselage Centre Section
- Navigation Lights in Clear Plastic
- Display Stands
- Decal Set for the Airbus A350-900 F-WXWB Airbus House Colours, First Flight June 14, 2013