F-16 MLU Solo Display
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (21)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $20.95You pay: $16.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 3980Scale: 1/72View all products of type "F-16 Falcon"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The F-16 is still one of the most successful combat aircraft in the world. In the mid-1990's a Mid-Life Update (MLU) modernisation program was started with the aim of uprating the European F-16's combat effectiveness. In 2009 the Dutch Air Force prepared a F-16 (MLU) in a very attractive livery for solo displays. The aircraft was given an orange / mother-of-pearl base colour with a red lion motif in very eye-catching colours to present the Netherlands at Air Shows. This aircraft is so popular that it is still performing the complete flying program during 2013. J-015 was stationed at Leeuwarden and is currently based in Volkel.
- Structured surfaces with recessed panel joints
- Detailed Cockpit with instrument panel
- Pilot figure with adjustable arm
- Detailed Seat
- Detailed nose and main undercarriage
- Two-part thrust nozzle with interior detail
- 2 AIM 9 guided missiles
- 2 AIM 12 guided missiles
- Fuselage and wing-tanks
- Detailed Pylons
- Super decal set with all special livery decorative details: F-16AM Falcon J-015 Solo Display Royal Netherlands Air Force 2009 - 2013