Messerschmitt Me410A-1 High Speed Bomber
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $89.99You pay: $57.59(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Meng ModelsStock Number: MGK LS003Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Me-410"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
MESSERSCHMITT Me410A-1 HIGH SPEED BOMBER
The Messerschmitt Me410, nicknamed the Hornisse ("Hornet"), was a German heavy fighter and Schnellbomber used by the Luftwaffe during World War II. It was developed from the Me210 and fitted with a more powerful Daimler-Benz DB 603A engine which greatly improved its flight performance. The Me410A-1 was a high speed bomber variant. It was one of the few bombers which could still effectively break through the interception from the Allied Forces and bomb Britain by 1944. Meanwhile, it was also deployed to the Zerstorer-Geschwader for interception task.
This 1/48 scale Messerschmitt Me410A-1high speed bomber plastic model kit perfectly replicates beautiful lines of this aircraft; detailed cockpit and engine are precisely represented; barbettes in the middle of the fuselage are rotatable; angle of flap, aileron, elevator and rudder can be selected; engine radiator can be modeled open or closed; two types of bombs are included; two paint schemes are provided.
Length: 263mm, Wingspan: 340mm.
- The Unique Fuselage Shape Is Perfectly Reproduced. Flaps Can Be Modeled In Different Positions.
- The Cockpit Is Precisely Modeled. Instrument Panels Are Realistically Reproduced.
- Precise Engines And Landing Gears Are Realistically Replicated.
- Barbettes In The Center Of The Fuselage Are Movable. Meanwhile The Guns Can Rotate Transversely.
- Vertical Fin Looks Realistic. Rudders Can Be Modeled In Different Positions.
- Engine Radiators Are Represented As The Real Things. They Can Be Modeled Open Or Closed.
- The Precise Weapons Bay Can Be Modeled Open Or Closed.
- The Decal Sheet Is Printed By The Globally Well-Known Manufacturer---Cartograf.
- This Kit Consists Of Grey Sprues, Clear Sprues And A Fine PE Fret.