C2/C7 Kfir Israeli Air Force
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (11)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $49.98You pay: $42.48(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Kinetic ModelsStock Number: KIN 48046Scale: 1/48View all products of type "IAI Kfir"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes markings for:
- Positionable flaps
- Cockpits and ejection seats for both C2/C7
- Pylon-3, Mk.82, CBU-10, Griffon LGB and Laser Designator included
- Subsonic and supersonic fuel tanks included
- Nose gear landing lamps with clear parts
- HUD with clear parts
- Full air intake duct and detailed J79 engine nozzle
- Open/close main wing airbrake
- KFIR C7 number 553 'Venus', 'The Arava Guardians' squadron, Hatzor AF Base, 1988 in the late 4 tone desert scheme.
- KFIR C7 number 539 'Venus' (Hebrew version), 'The Arava Guardians' squadron, Hatzor AF Base, in the late 4 tone desert scheme
- KFIR C7 number 521 'Pluto', 'The Arava Guardians' squadron, Hatzor AF Base, 1994 in the late 4 tone desert scheme.
- KFIR C2 number 805 'The Valley' squadron, Ramat-David AF Base, 1983 in the air superiority Grey scheme.
- KFIR C2 number 861 'Venus', 'The Valley' squadron, Ramat-David AF Base, 1985 air superiority Grey scheme.