Hurricane Mk.I (Premium Edition)
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (6)
Customize your model: (11)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $49.99You pay: $34.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Italeri ModelsStock Number: ITL 2705Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Hurricane"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
British early WWII single-seat fighter aircraft, initial production variant. Kit features engraved panel lines, fabric-over-frame effects, well appointed cockpit with tubular framework, full engine with mounts and firewall, separately molded control surfaces, detailed wheel wells, optional position undercarriage with weighted tires, optional position cowling panels and escape panel, 2-piece canopy and your choice of 2 propeller and spinner combinations. Also includes photo-etch parts (instrument panel and seatbelts) and photographic reference manual with variants overview, technical details, walkaround images and color profiles.
Decals and painting guide for 6 aircraft:
- RAF P2961 of 242 Squadron F/O McKnight, December 1940
- RAF V7434 of 151 Squadron (US), P/O Havilland, October 1940
- RAF V6879 of 605 Squadron, S/L McCellar, November 1940
- RAF P3901 of 303 Squadron (Polish), F/O Urbanoviocz, September 1940
- RAF V7101 of 69 Squadron, Malta, 1941
- Irish Air Corps No 93 of 1st Fighter Squadron, Shannon AB, 1943