Cr.42 Falco Aces
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $55.00You pay: $38.59(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Italeri ModelsStock Number: ITL 2702Scale: 1/48View all products of type "CR-42 Falco"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
1930s-WWII Fiat sesquiplane fighter and the apex of Italian warplanes. Kit features engraved panel lines, fabric-on-frame effects, detailed cockpit, full twin-row radial engine with separate cowling panels, spatted undercarriage, choice of 2 spinner types, injection-molded windscreen, and delicate control surface actuators. Decals and painting guide for 6 aircraft flown by aces during 1940:
- Mario Visintini, Regia Aeronautica 412 Squadriglia, Eritrea
- Enzo Matissa, Regia Aeronautica 91 Squadriglia, Tobruk
- Ferruccio Vosilla, Regia Aeronautica 18 Gruppo, Italy
- Giorgio Graffer, Regia Aeronautica 365 Squadriglia, Albania
- Marton Szonyi, Hungarian 1/3 Kor Asz, Budapest
- Marcel Michottet, Belgian 4/II/1, Brumsten