UH-34D Seahorse Operation Deep Freeze
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (10)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Kit includes both types of fuselage, both landing gear variations, both exhaust manifolds to allow building most UH-34 variants.
- Detailed flight deck
- Pilot seats have photo-etched restraints
- Positionable flight deck windows
- Choice of web seats or canvas seats in main cabin
- Seats in main cabin have photo-etched seat belts
- Nose cowling doors are positionable to reveal engine bay
- Positionable main cabin door
- Detailed R1820 with cooling shrouds
- Choice of exhaust manifolds with corresponding nose cowling door
- Photo-etched grilles around engine compartment
- Detailed main cabin with cabin sidewalls molded separately from outer fuselage halves
- Rear of main cabin opens into detailed rear fuselage
- Rescue winch over starboard main cabin door
- Vented rear of doghouse is well molded with see-through venting
- Tail can be posed folded or flight-ready
- Main rotors molded with gravity sag
- Choice of bent-legged or later landing gear
Includes markings for three aircraft:
- HUS-1L, 657, XO/25, VX-6, Antarctica, 'King Pin II'
- UH-34D, 150208, UA/23, VC-1, NAS Barber's Point
- HSS-1N, 8569, 69, JMSDF, Japan