H-34 US Navy Rescue
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (11)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- Decals for 3 versions include:
- HSS-1N "Seabat" of Helicopter Squadron Seven (HS-7) based on the Carrier USS RANDOLPH 1962
- MARINE UH-34D "Seahorse" from Marine Air Group 26 (MAG-26)
- HSS-1N "Seabat" used by the Japanese Maritime Self Defense Force (JMSDF)
- Finely engraved panel lines
- Extensive photo-etched detail fret with engine-cooling screens and much more
- Full radial engine and exhaust system with positionable engine bay doors
- A full cabin interior like a "second skin" with all structural features like ribs and stringers
- Webbed troop seats and rescue litters
- Detailed cockpit with seats and control grips
- Side rescue hoist
- Pilot's side windows can be positioned open or closed
- Tail assembly can be built in flight position or folded for storage
- Includes "M60" machine gun