H-34 US Marines
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (10)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Please note: While the box-art shows the earlier "bent-leg" landing gear, the kit features the later V-leg landing gear.
- Gallery's first aircraft kit
- A Marines UH-34D / CH-126 (Canada's designation)
- 275 plastic parts
- Decals include:
- Marines Vietnam UH-34D
- US ARMY "Flatiron" rescue helicopter
- Royal Canadian Air Force rescue helicopter
- Finely engraved panel lines
- Extensive photo-etched detail fret with engine-cooling screens and much more
- Full radial engine and exhaust system with position able engine bay doors
- A full cabin interior like a "second skin" with all structural features like ribs and stringers
- Webbed troop seats and rescue litters
- Detailed cockpit with seats and control grips
- Side rescue hoist
- Pilot's side windows can be positioned open or closed
- Tail assembly can be built in flight position or folded for storage
- Includes "M60" machine gun