Spitfire Mk.IXc late version Profi-Pack
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (42)
Customize your model: (20)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $24.95You pay: $18.29(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 70121Scale: 1/72View all products of type "Spitfire"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes photoetch parts and markings for 6 aircraft:
- MJ586, flown by Pierre Clostermann, No. 602 Squadron, Longues sur Mer airfield, July 7 1944
- ML296, flown by F/Lt Otto Smik, No. 312 Squadron, North Weald AB, Late August 1944
- MH712, flown by W/O Henryk Dygala, No. 302 Squadron, Summer / Autumn 1944
- MJ250, No. 601 Squadron, Italy, Summer 1944
- ML135, flown by Jerry Billing, No. 401 Squadron, Tangmere AB, June 7 1944
- ML135, flown by Jerry Billing, No. 401 Squadron, France, July 1 1944