Southern Star - Spitfire Mk Vb/Vc Dual Combo
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and resin parts.
Other products to consider: (50)
Customize your model: (31)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock
at our suppliers, if ordered it
will take a few days to arrive.List price: $97.95You pay: $74.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 11157Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Spitfire"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes two complete kits with photoetched parts, painting mask, resin wingtips, and markings for 10 aircraft:
- Spitfire Mk.Vb trop, AB502, W/Cdr Ian Richard Gleed, CO of No. 244 Wing, Bou Grara, Tunisia, March-April 1943
- Spitfire Mk.Vb trop, ER821, F/Lt Neville F. Duke, No. 92 Squadron, Bou Grara, Tunisia, January-March 1943
- Spitfire Mk.Vb trop, ER318, P/O C. R. Furtney, No. 274 Squadron, Termoli, Italy, March 1944
- Spitfire Mk.Vc trop, Capt John K. Blythe, 4th FS, 52nd FG, 12th AF, North Africa, February 1943
- Spitfire Mk.Vb trop, EP689, S/Ldr Stanislaw Skalski, CO of No. 601 Squadron, Pachino, Italy, July 1943
- Spitfire Mk.Vc trop, EP813, Lt. Haskins/Lt. Curtis, 2nd FS, 52nd FG, Palermo, Sicily, 1943
- Spitfire Mk.Vc trop, JK815, No. 2 Squadron SAAF, Gioia del Colle, Italy, October 1943
- Spitfire Mk.Vc trop, JK879, F/O A. F. Osborne, No. 249 Squadron, Qrendi, Malta, May-June 1943
- Spitfire Mk.Vc trop, A58-180 (JG912), No. 79 Squadron RAAF, Kiriwina, Trobriand Islands, October 1943
- A58-250 (MH586), No. 85 Squadron RAAF, Pearce, Australia, May 1945