Spitfire Mk.IXc Early Version (profi-pack)
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (43)
Customize your model: (30)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $49.95You pay: $35.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 8282Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Spitfire"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Spitfire Mk.IXc early version 1/48 - second ProfiPACK issue of the Eduard's star for 2013, the Spitfire Mk.IXc in 1/48, this time as the early version. The kit is featured by a high level of detail, extreme accuracy, wide parts variability, easy and smart assembly and interesting and colorful marking options. Kit contains basic photo-etched set and a painting mask. This kit is supported by a wide range of Eduard Brassin, photo-etched and decal accessories.
Detailed decals for five marking options are printed by Cartograf. The stencils are printed by Eduard.
- EN315, Flown by S/Ldr. Stanislav Skalski, Polish Combat Team, Northern Africa, Spring 1943
- EN568, Flown by W/Cdr. Alan C. Deere, CO of Biggin Hill Wing, Biggin Hill Air Base, June, 1943
- EN133, No. 611 Squadron, Biggin Hill, Early 1943
- EN354, flown by 1st Lt. Leonard V. Helton, 52nd FG, 4th FS, La Sebala Airfield, Tunisia, June, 1943
- BS392, Flown by S/Ldr. Bernard Duperier, CO of No. 340 Squadron, Biggin Hill Airbase, Autumn 1942