Fw 190A-7 Fighter Profi-pack
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (41)
Customize your model: (33)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $39.95You pay: $28.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 8172Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Fw-190"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
1/48 scale plastic model kit of Fw 190A-7, ProfiPACK edition.
Fw 190A-7 kit in the ProfiPACK edition covers a missing link in the Eduard Fw 190A family.
Correct solution of panel lines for that version, supported by various kit accessories offers an accurate reproduction of the A-7 variant.
The decal sheet in advanced quality is printed by Eduard and offers four very interesting camo schemes from 1943 to early 1944:
- W.Nr. 430352, 2. /JG 1, Dortmund Airfield, Germany, January, 1944
- W.Nr. 340001, flown by Oblt. Waldemar Radener, CO of 7./JG 26, Cambrai-Sud Air Base, France, May, 1944
- W.Nr. 431007, flown by Heinz Bar, CO of II./JG 1, Stormede Air Base, Germany, April, 1944
- W.Nr. 642962, flown by Maj. Hans-Gunther von Kornatzki, CO of Sturmstaffel 1, Salzwedel Air Base, Germany, February, 1944
- With the included photo-etched accessories you can build also the armored version A-7/R2.