P-39L/N Airacobra (profi-pack)
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (12)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $29.95You pay: $21.59(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 8066Scale: 1/48View all products of type "P-39 Airacobra"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes photoetched parts and painting mask, plus markings for:
- P-39N, s/n 4218354, Flown by 345th FS, North Africa / Alghero Airfield, Sardinia, late 1943
- P-39L, s/n 42-4514, 91st FS / 81st FG, Sidi Ahmed Air Base, Tunisia, September, 1943
- P-39N, Flown by Lt. DeVore, 110th TRS/71st TRG, Gusap airfield, New Guinea, spring, 1944
- P-39N, Flown by Grigori A. Rechkalov, 16th GIAP, spring 1945
- P-39N, Flown by Nikolai G. Sobolev, 21st GIAP, April 1943