UTI MiG-15 bis (profi-pack)
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (10)
Customize your model: (12)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15 ('Fagot') is a jet fighter aircraft developed by Mikoyan-Gurevich OKB for the Soviet Union. The MiG-15 was one of the first successful jet fighters to incorporate swept wings to achieve high transonic speeds. MiG-15UTI ('Midget') two-seat trainer variant. Kit features engraved panel lines, highly detailed tandem cockpits with seats and (color photo etch parts), detailed bulkheads, optional multi-piece canopy, detailed wheel wells and optional landing gear and armament. Includes photo etch and mask.
Decals and color painting guide for (5) aircraft:
- 6th Fighter-Bomber Air Regiment, Prerov Air Base, Czechoslovakia, Summer 1974
- Indonesian Air Force, Jakarta-Kemajoran Air Base, 1960s
- Soviet Union, 1960s - 1970s
- Algerian Air Force, 1960s - 1980s
- c/n 922226, Havittajalentolaivue 31, Rissala Air Base, Finland, late 1960s