MiG-15 Fighter Dual Combo
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15 (Fagot) is a jet fighter aircraft developed by Mikoyan-Gurevich OKB for the Soviet Union. One of the first successful swept-wing jet fighters, and achieved fame in the skies over Korea, where, early in the war, it outclassed all straight-winged enemy fighters in most applications. Kit features (2) unassembled kits with raised and engraved panel lines, cockpit with seat, one-piece canopy, boxed-in wheel wells with detail and optional landing gear, underwing drop tanks and machine guns.
Decals and color painting reference for:
- c/n 108023, 176th IAP, Antung Air Base, Korea, April 1951
- 1st Fighter Division, Ruzyne Airport, September, 1955
- 29th GIAP, Dachang Air Base, Shanghai, China, spring - summer 1950
- flown by Lt. Jaroslav Sramek, 2nd Squadron, 5th Fighter Regiment, Plzen-Line AB, Late March 1953
- flown by Major Alexei A. Mikoyan, Deputy CO of 274th IAP, Kubinka Air Base, early 50s