Spitfire Mk.IXc Super 44 Dual Combo
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $19.99You pay: $14.39(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 4429Scale: 1/144View all products of type "Spitfire"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The current addition to the SUPER 44 line brings a brand new kit of the famous Spitfire Mk.IXc in the 1/144 scale and Dual Combo boxing (two complete kits).
User friendly decals in high quality are designed and printed by Eduard.
- Spitfire LF Mk.IXc, MJ586, flown by Pierre Clostermann, No. 602 Squadron, Longues sur Mer airfield, July 7, 1944
- Spitfire HF Mk.IXc, MJ296, flown by Otto Smik, No. 312 Squadron, North Weald AB, Late August, 1944
- Spitfire LFMk.IXc, MJ250, No. 601 Squadron, Italy, Summer, 1944
- Spitfire LF Mk.IXc, ML135, flown by Jerry Billing, No. 401 Squadron, Tangmere AB, June 7, 1944
- Spitfire LF Mk.IXc, ML135, flown by Jerry Billing, No. 401 Squadron, France, July 1, 1944