Spitfire Mk.IXe Fighter Dual Combo
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $19.95You pay: $14.39(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 4428Scale: 1/144View all products of type "Spitfire"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The current addition to the SUPER 44 line brings a brand new kit of the famous Spitfire Mk.IXe in the 1/144 scale and Dual Combo boxing (two complete kits).
This kit contains two different wing designs used by the Mk.IXe variant.
User friendly decals in high quality are designed and printed by Eduard
- Spitfire Mk.IXe, PT396, flown by W/C Jack Charles, Tangmere Wing, Tangmere AB, March, 1945
- Spitfire LF Mk.IXe, TE 515, Czechoslovak Air Force, former No. 312 Squadron RAF, Ceske Budejovice AB, August 22, 1945
- Spitfire Mk.IXe, PV 181, flown by W/C Rolf Arne Berg, No. 132 (Norwegian) Wing, Twente AB, the Netherlands, winter, 1944 - 1945
- Spitfire Mk.IXe, MK 791, French Air Force, GC I/4, French Indochina, ca 1947 - 1948
- Spitfire LF Mk.IXe, No. 105 Squadron of Israeli Air Force, Ramat David AB, June, 1953
- Spitfire Mk.IXe, TD 147, flown by W/C James "Stocky" Edwards, Schneverdingen AB, Germany, May, 1945